Next Everton captain? Poll Added !!

Who should be the next captain of Everton

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To some degree I think so. I think every team need some sort of focal point on the field under different circumstances. Keeping things calm when it gets heated, getting players going when heads are hanging. Basically being a grown-up in certain circumstances. I'm not advocating being in the refs face all the time (although I sometimes think there should be a little bit more),,but someone who sets the standard. I think we've been lacking

I think it largely depends on who we sign. Coleman is first choice, unless hes no longer starting, then Id say its whoever is there out of Siggurdson and Gueye.

I genuinely don't see Davies as captain yet.
Even though he has been given the armband in 2 or 3 games already? To be honest the captain of a football team isn't all that, I mean Jordan Henderson has been England captain......................................................................................................

Even though he has been given the armband in 2 or 3 games already? To be honest the captain of a football team isn't all that, I mean Jordan Henderson has been England captain......................................................................................................
Well, I never really understood that. But of course,I'm not privy to the everyday action in training. But from what I've seen its a bit too much gung-ho or nothing. Sorry,but my rs-filter for some reason blanked your last sentence

Seriously though, it's Coleman, not worth the effort of a thread.

Vice Captain will be interesting however. Could be Sigurdsson, but who knows.

Embarrassed that I forgot Baines. I’m not a fan of change without purpose so I expect he’ll take the armband with Coleman VC. The pecking order behind him is interesting—I suppose it’s Davies and Sigurdsson but I don’t know the order.

Richarlison. Best player in the team. Might make him step up a bit more. Seen many players embrace that sort of responsibility and thrive with it. I’d wager he’s one.

Status
Not open for further replies.