Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can, but judging on your posts, your opinion wont change despite any sort of genuine debate so not much point

I just don’t see how striking options of DCL and richy is good enough. Richy can get goals he has proven that , but he takes so much away from the team by playing there, I think that’s largley down to Walcott playing rm when this happens. Maybe if we signed a rw that can score then richy up top might be enough barring injury

Like I care about the points system!! My point was about the childishness of the whole thing. I don’t post anything anymore because it starts to develop into abuse and then a ban when I react. But thanks for your input Mike. I think the conversation had moved on though.

Maybe arranging a straightner with @Mikey_Fitzgerald would make you feel better ?

Jimmy Hill was absolutely 100% on MOTD!

Not at that time he wasn’t , des Lynam replaced him in 89 but he made appearances as a pundit until 1999 , Barry Ferguson moves in 2003 for 7.5m. The internet was around at this time so you are 100% wrong :)

Maybe arranging a straightner with @Mikey_Fitzgerald would make you feel better ?

We can do it Stockport Style

giphy.gif

Would anyone consider Odergaard? He’s obviously not going to be playing for Madrid any time soon but perhaps given a bit of time coming off our bench he could turn out to fulfill some potential?

Would anyone consider Odergaard? He’s obviously not going to be playing for Madrid any time soon but perhaps given a bit of time coming off our bench he could turn out to fulfill some potential?
He’s really good, not sure how quick he is, but he completely dominated in an average side in an average league. Would he play forward here?

Not at that time he wasn’t , des Lynam replaced him in 89 but he made appearances as a pundit until 1999 , Barry Ferguson moves in 2003 for 7.5m. The internet was around at this time so you are 100% wrong :)

Apologies, that’s what happens when you don’t read all the posts in the thread since last night! I just saw the Jimmy Hill wasn’t on MOTD thing! I was indeed 100% wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.