Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that if an ITK rumour turns out to be true that the points get removed right?

If you're telling the truth then you have nothing to fear from the index

It's there to discourage WUMs from spouting jarg rumours, and also give everyone a bit of a chuckle now and then

Always amuses me when people get their knickers in a twist over it

It you can't handle getting added to it then use the ignore feature so you don't have to see it
Like I care about the points system!! My point was about the childishness of the whole thing. I don’t post anything anymore because it starts to develop into abuse and then a ban when I react. But thanks for your input Mike. I think the conversation had moved on though.

Like I care about the points system!! My point was about the childishness of the whole thing. I don’t post anything anymore because it starts to develop into abuse and then a ban when I react. But thanks for your input Mike. I think the conversation had moved on though.
Which bit is childish, the light hearted mickey taking of blag ITKs, or the inability to take the joke and lashing out at everyone who doesn't believe the jarg rumour someone read on twitter and is now trying to pass off as genuine information?

Which bit is childish, the light hearted mickey taking of blag ITKs, or the inability to take the joke and lashing out at everyone who doesn't believe the jarg rumour someone read on twitter and is now trying to pass off as genuine information?
Light hearted mickey taking isn’t where it stops though. I’ve had genuine information in the past and by the end of that day I was banned for getting into an argument about it and reacting. Mickey taking is fine, we all do it, but it becomes vindictive. It’s fine though, I'll just pop in to look but won’t post anything anymore. Just watch the madness from afar

You know that if an ITK rumour turns out to be true that the points get removed right?

If you're telling the truth then you have nothing to fear from the index

It's there to discourage WUMs from spouting jarg rumours, and also give everyone a bit of a chuckle now and then

Always amuses me when people get their knickers in a twist over it

It you can't handle getting added to it then use the ignore feature so you don't have to see it
SHOTTTS

FIRED

mikey is getting more and more aggressive with each passing day

I like mikey mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.