New Everton Stadium Discussion

I want to be cryogenically frozen and woken up when this is done. I don't like being conscious right now.

Just thought i'd post this - I've posted similar images before...

Feyenoords new proposed stadium looks awesome. It's everything we should be going for (maybe a few less seats @ 63,000).
Yeah i really like that, maybe we should take the old stadium off them, have it shipped over brick by brick, since this new one will proberly be done before we even see our plans

I don't think we'll see anything in-depth in July. Certainly won't be as detailed as what Feyenoord presented. We have been pre-warned that we will see
concept designs.

I’m of the alternative belief that we are beyond the point of concept designs. We’ve seen the leaked document from quite a while back which shows the interior, all the fans are waiting for the exterior design. It’s coming, be patient.

I’m of the alternative belief that we are beyond the point of concept designs. We’ve seen the leaked document from quite a while back which shows the interior, all the fans are waiting for the exterior design. It’s coming, be patient.

we've been patient since April 11 2014, never mind king docks. I think fans want reassurance and something concrete :hayee:

Wow this looks a thing if beauty - Forest Green Rovers proposed new stadium.
Something like this please, Dan. (But with more than 5k seats obviously)

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Forest Green Rovers stadium plan recommended for approval - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-48525858

Clearly not the first all wooden stadium though. Bradford for example. Must be a young reporter. Do youth know nothing?

Agreed that does look nice, ours looks nothing like that at this minute. Ours will be better though.

Bradford wasn’t all wood either, I believe the stands had wooden floorboards with gaps between where litter/general waste could gather (around a foot deep). A single cigarette on dry litter and wood caused one horrible disaster.

When can we pencil in any movement on the project?

I've started to incorporate my cycle route once a week along there and nothing is happening...zilch...diddly sqwatt...nowt...they aren't even draining the dock(s)...

When can we pencil in any movement on the project?

I've started to incorporate my cycle route once a week along there and nothing is happening...zilch...diddly sqwatt...nowt...they aren't even draining the dock(s)...
So all those roadworks and upgrading of all connected utilities directly around and leading up to BM aren't really happening? I've imagined it all for these last 12 months or so?

Damn, that's some fine green I've been smoking...

Wow this looks a thing if beauty - Forest Green Rovers proposed new stadium.
Something like this please, Dan. (But with more than 5k seats obviously)

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Forest Green Rovers stadium plan recommended for approval - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-48525858

Clearly not the first all wooden stadium though. Bradford for example. Must be a young reporter. Do youth know nothing?
No -
this is the way it is now, so it must've always been like this.