2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when we all thought he was going to be rapid based purely on his name and then after about 2 games everyone was like “what in the actual hell is this?!” lol
Think a couple of us got glimpses in the U21 Euros and thought the same. He's just not a sole CF. He was even like a second striker on that team with some movement, but not quick.

We probably went in with the peter risdale approach. Apparently at Leeds a player and his agent went in to see him thinking “we’re not taking less than £30k/week”. Walked in and Risdale goes with “£50k/week, not a penny more”.
The player and agent look at each other in disbelief. Risdale sees their reaction and straight away “ok, £70k a week”.

(Figures might not be accurate but the general idea of the story is correct)

The played was Seth Johnson from Derby County lol

Talk about players' wages are often preceded by words such as apparently, or it is believed. Nobody has a clue what they are on, unless at a particular club one unnamed player is shown in the annual a/cs with an astronomic sum. Then you can guess who it is. Probably none of the EFC player's wages are accurately known by the public. They are usually guessed at and exaggerated when arguing that a signing was a mistake. i.e. Niasse is on .... £xxm

Talk about players' wages are often preceded by words such as apparently, or it is believed. Nobody has a clue what they are on, unless at a particular club one unnamed player is shown in the annual a/cs with an astronomic sum. Then you can guess who it is. Probably none of the EFC player's wages are accurately known by the public. They are usually guessed at and exaggerated when arguing that a signing was a mistake. i.e. Niasse is on .... £xxm

What’s happened to all those posters who said, “there’s a player in there somewhere “. I said after watching him the first two or three times he played for us, he was out of his depth.

What’s happened to all those posters who said, “there’s a player in there somewhere “. I said after watching him the first two or three times he played for us, he was out of his depth.
Agreed. It seemed like a decent signing (for not very much of fee) of an U21 Spanish International. But his play in no way merited his wages and length of contract. Shocking signing and a poor management decision.

You presumably believe this is genuine stuff obtained from the club then? If it is genuine, surely Cuco should be banging the door down if he is on 20k per week less than Oumar? That is a disgrace. Perhaps Cuco hasn't read this and might ask for a rise or a move?
Don’t think an old crest would be used either, smacks of third world country photo shop

You presumably believe this is genuine stuff obtained from the club then? If it is genuine, surely Cuco should be banging the door down if he is on 20k per week less than Oumar? That is a disgrace. Perhaps Cuco hasn't read this and might ask for a rise or a move?
Not really mate, but I presume it must have some merit considering it has the entire league players on it. Surely that would be an incredible waste of someone's time if it wasnt based on some form of factual info...but waddiknow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.