Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we currently have a strike force of DCL, Tosun and Niasse....

Welbeck is better than all of them!

I'd be pissed off if he was signed as our main striker, but as a 3?

when did we turn into Real Madrid?

You appear to have included Calvert-Lewin in that list of players. I assume that's an error.

we currently have a strike force of DCL, Tosun and Niasse....

Welbeck is better than all of them!

I'd be pissed off if he was signed as our main striker, but as a 3?

when did we turn into Real Madrid?
DCL should not be our main striker at the moment,but when the noramally uninterested in Everton MOTD pundits who were top strikers in their day praise him in games against top six teams.That might point to him having enough in him to persevere with him in the squad.And starting him in the games were pressing and physicality are needed.

“Lossel plays in short to Cresswell. Cresswell plays it up to Welbeck who rounds the keeper.. GOAL.....!! That just might be the goal that keeps Everton in with a chance of staying in the Premiership “

Lossel waiting for his first appearance is on the bench tonight , talking to cresswell who we believe is sending text updates to Welbeck who is in hospital with a sore knee

Any actual concrete evidence we want Wellbeck? On a free and if we get another striker I am ok with it but it would be underwhelming. But we do need two strikers if you think about Niasse/Tosun potentially leaving.

I do not think that we should be looking to sign players like Unwellbeck, but, I am not a professional football coach or D.O.F. perhaps they see something I don't.
Having said that, I am sure it's just paper talk. Mind you, imagine the meltdown on here if GOT had existed in the 80,s when H.K. signed Andy Gray.
Sickbeck, Crookbeck; it'd be worth having him just for the fun of inventing names. You're onto something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.