Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are left worse off unless we replace Gueye with somebody that is as good as he is, which is unlikely. We still haven't replaced Lukaku two years after selling him to United ffs. The money was completely wasted.

Losing players like Gueye will set us back years imo, like it did when we sold Lescott etc. It will also massively improve United, who we are supposed to be competing with for European places.

You do know it’s only paper talk mate and highly likely it’s been completely made up ?

We have a long history of doing it. Nobody will be surprised if/when it happens.

They’re also getting very heavily linked with Rakitic

Highly unlikely that they’d play Gana and him together.

Plus the Man U fans would be very very unhappy if they signed a 30 yr old Everton midfielder.

Hardly smacks of a “ biggest “ club in the world signing does it ?

I see a young Liverpudlian Luca O Connell that plays for Bolton has joined the Irish team to train, heard an Interview that said he was an Everton supporter and idolized Coleman. By all accounts this lad seems to be a baller and expected to join a premier club this summer.

Would imagine we will have an interest?
A lot of talk about him over here.
There is a cynical school of thought that he is being involved with the senior panel and may even be given some minutes in a competitive match to avoid another Declan Rice situation.

He does sound promising, an Evertonian and I am sure Bolton would more than welcome the cash injection a transfer would generate.

Someone posted else where that he was meeting everton today, not much more than that I am afraid

If he’s meeting anyone it will be us, wouldn’t get near there team. Deffo more our type of player, highly rated then a bit of a quiet spell and rejuvenated back at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.