Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree but it still doesn't look like we can get a WP though?

Talk me through this. Why is it difficult to get a wp for this guy. I'm clueless on the procedure or process. As compared to any other foreign lad.

Talk me through this. Why is it difficult to get a wp for this guy. I'm clueless on the procedure or process. As compared to any other foreign lad.

It doesn't make any sense - Especially when compared to the Richarlison situation when Watford signed him

It doesn't make any sense - Especially when compared to the Richarlison situation when Watford signed him

Lots of factors.

This explains it, mostly.

https://www.reevaldo.com/story/2016/9/15/football-work-permit-premier-league-fa-foreign-players

Joke if we don't give him a season.

Well there's a lot of moving parts in it.

1. Place in the squad - personally I do think there is a place for him btw, but atm if he's seen as a winger then MS is right in what he says.
2. Other clubs' interest
3. Player - is he happy if he'd only be a squad player when he's getting regular and possibly CL footu
4. The main factor here, the work permit. ATM he hasn't played anywhere close to what he needs to do in order to get a work permit. We'd have to get him in under a 'special talent' (or something along those lines) permit. It's probably doable.

But you also have to throw in whether he's really a player we can turn our noses up at selling for say, dunno £18m (so around €20m) and that could go towards someone else, considering we may still have to jump through loads of hoops to get him in.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here btw. I hope we do bring him back and get the permit. Every time I've seen him he's looked very raw but also full of potential too.

Status
Not open for further replies.