Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meunier was linked in 2018 and then again in January when have we ever signed a player we’ve been linked with for ages? Recent history shows that no one knows our targets until they are literally having a medical anyway.

And Coleman is miles ahead of anyone at United. Coleman is the captain of Everton and is still a good full back. From what I’ve seen from Meunière he’s a good footballer and defender but not necessarily a fast marauding attacking fullback. If he looked at the two clubs he’d expect to get more first team minutes at United than Everton. Their only first team right back is Ashley Young....
Not arguing with you mate but from what I have seen of Meunier, admittedly only at International level, it's the marauding attacking side I've been impressed with. Because Belgium tend to control possession so well I've not seen him tested defensively.

I just want this to be the summer window where we reslly go for it. I hope Liverpools rise and that also of Wolves into 7th has pushed the envy button of Mosh into giving Brands an open chequebook to really make a push for top 6/a trophy next season.

Cornet is wank.
I thought that as well, but he's looked very good the last 5-10 matches now that he's getting regular time. He's pretty one footed but scored a great goal with his right against OM, showed strength on the ball, decent runs, and is a good athlete. I'm just throwing out left footed right sided players that might be interesting. He'd be a young bench option. He's not as good as Malcom, but if a player like Traore is 40M, we have to find some cheaper alternatives - although I would think Traore could be had for less than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.