• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

he’s a bit of a nob. I’d buy him.
Words that could come back to haunt you if we bought him.:)

Having said that, I haven't heard too much of the nobbish side for a few years. Maybe that's all behind him now.

He's certainly got something about him.

i do find it interesting that we seem to be linked to wingers rather than strikers.... wonder if that means he is thinking of experimenting more with Richarlison up top.

Probably not, hopefully not - most likely Brands is just keeping his cards close to his chest.

Brands doesnt do rumours, look at the players we bought last summer, only really Rico was linked prior to him signing, but that was more the Silva link.

He aint got no time for rumours.

Thanks Steve.

Where you from?

The answers in the name Ijjy. Are you E.G. Smith by any chance? I was born in Blackpool, but my pregnant mum had been evacuated from Seaforth by Gladstone Dock. Mother started labour on top of the Blackpool Tower and I was born at the Norbreck. It was during an air raid. Fortunately the air raid was in Liverpool. And I was born from a great height. OK ?:);)

Seen us linked with Wilson. Dont want him me I mean hes better than anyone we have but dont think he improves us that much and hell cost pyar loads.

They and get belotti or something

From an interview Silva gave in Portugal sounds like a no go. Probably a good thing. Did not shine at West Ham, and Inter seem eager for him to go.

Gomes still plan A (hopefully his twitter status or whatever is a good thing).

Believe possibly Pere Pons at Girona was once mentioned as an alternative.

Whoa. Mario was quite good at West Ham. But he's a bench player for us unless we are sitting down Siggy or playing against someone terrible. For 15M, he'd be terrific, though. Great passer, creates a bit, active, but he's more of an attacking player.

Status
Not open for further replies.