Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he was scouted at the U20 COMMEBOL Championships were he was in the all tournament team.

Do you have a link to that team? Could indicate if were in for anyone else under the radar...

Just wish they would've done this with some of the US players because it wouldn't cost anything, unless it's part of their academy ban.

South Americans are usually better players than Americans...

Do you have a link to that team? Could indicate if were in for anyone else under the radar...

South Americans are usually better players than Americans...

South Americans aren't free, though. And Ajax, Benefica, PSG, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, and half the Bundesliga seemed to know that and take advantage of it, so perhaps we may want to wise up and do the same.

I hope you aren't serious, Zat. I like Torriera because I'm a sucker for undersized defensive mids, but there isn't a single thing he does better than Gana. Nada.

It should be incredibly obvious to anyone with two eyes that he’s better on the ball than Gana. Debatable whether he’s better overall but he’s technically way better than Ghana and has better passing range as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.