Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitrovic not good enough for me, not consistent either.

If there is any truth in it, I expect his PL experience and physical attributes will be seen as plus factors, as there is always the risk in buying from abroad.

I don't think Fulham could demand anything significantly more than what they paid for him either, and he probably has a relegation clause in his contract there.

He is "not bad" but for where we are and what we need, that isn't near good enough.

I'd rather Brands trusts his gut instinct on perhaps more of an unknown quantity rather than going for a convenient but average option.

Mitrovic would bag us a few goals here and there but I can't ever see him developing into the sort of player that would be coveted by the bigger teams, or propel us towards them.

Mitrovic not good enough for me, not consistent either.

If there is any truth in it, I expect his PL experience and physical attributes will be seen as plus factors, as there is always the risk in buying from abroad.

I don't think Fulham could demand anything significantly more than what they paid for him either, and he probably has a relegation clause in his contract there.

He is "not bad" but for where we are and what we need, that isn't near good enough.

I'd rather Brands trusts his gut instinct on perhaps more of an unknown quantity rather than going for a convenient but average option.

Mitrovic would bag us a few goals here and there but I can't ever see him developing into the sort of player that would be coveted by the bigger teams, or propel us towards them.

....he’s better than what we have, especially as a back-up striker.

Romero at Utd is top quality. Why he’s settled to be 2nd choice at Utd is beyond me. I’d have him over Pickford personally

He's definitely not better than Pickford.

That isn't even Blue-tinted specs either.

He's a decent goalkeeper, but he's the best number two in the league because all the other number twos are gash. He's got far more howlers in him than Pickford has. Plus, he's crocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.