2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

But Liverpool......
But Newcastle.......
My agenda is falling to pieces.

Ha. Yeah he’s had a few bad games. Apart from the top two most of them have been inconsistent including the likes of Kepa Lloris Leno and De Gea. He was very good in the Liverpool home game also (which could prove to be season defining for the title race).

It’s an amazing coincidence that as the defence has improved under Silva’s coaching Pickford has started to look a better keeper. It’s probably easier to make good decisions when you haven’t got the keystone cops in front of you doing comedy capers.

Not that surprising given for most of his run in the PL we were crap.

Yeah I know but we weren’t great with mhre either. Just highlighting that our best ever keeper and one of the best ever to play the game , comes in last. Even premiere league southalll was a an outstanding gk , I love that man . I didn’t realise how lucky I was that he played in goal for us, I had never seen us have another keeper , the day he left my education into bad gk’s Began as nec had been there all my life , it wasn’t a nice experience lol. Martyn was another top keeeprr and the only one so far that can even begin to be compared to nev from the ones we have had in the prem

Status
Not open for further replies.