2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny you talk about agenda, all you have done since you signed up is try and start fights, personal attacks, constantly mentioning the word clique.

Ive already reported you a few times, but clearly you never recovered from your last ban, maybe its time for you to walk into the light.

@Groucho has already warned you, but sadly you havent taken any notice.

What?

I’ve not been banned.

You’re terrible for personal attacks.

Anyone who disagrees with you, you ridicule and laugh at which as been pointed out on multiple occasions.Plenty will agree with me as I see it all the time.

Couple posts above @GwladysBlue has pointed it out perfectly you try and make anyone who you don’t agree with sound uneducated and it’s tiresome.

I’ll talk to Groucho separately about this myself.

What?

I’ve not been banned.

You’re terrible for personal attacks.

Anyone who disagrees with you, you ridicule and laugh at which as been pointed out on multiple occasions.Plenty will agree with me as I see it all the time.

Couple posts above @GwladysBlue has pointed it out perfectly you try and make anyone who you don’t agree with sound uneducated and it’s tiresome.

I’ll talk to Groucho separately about this myself.

If its so tiresome why are you constantly trying to call out an imaginary clique?

Speak to who you like, it wont prevent what comes next.

Ok lads, clearly there’s disagreements here, so rather than clash like this in threads can we simply get back to topic please?

Me, I wish he would sell the rest of his shares and retire to the back seat, honorary that is in the directors box.

Not one derby success at the old ground,not one trophy,failed ground moves and an attempt to uproot us to Kirby,sold a 18 year old world class player for £10m upfront ,turned his back on the Mansours as his promised Kings Dock was never happening despite solid promises ...if Johnson had done that I’m scared to think what the backlash would be ,but as he’s a blue he gets eternal carte Blanche

It really is time for Kenwright to leave gracefully as he said he would do when Moshiri was brought to club! He has slowly spilt up the fanbase with his stupid business decisions and playing the 'poor little everton' card in media so the club is looked as if nothing with world wide audience and younger fans :-( Brands and Silva should be the ones in the media's lime light with Moshiri but Kenwright always has to turn up with his ' look I gave everyone a fiver' who was on the bus :-( gimic :-(

It really is time for Kenwright to leave gracefully as he said he would do when Moshiri was brought to club! He has slowly spilt up the fanbase with his stupid business decisions and playing the 'poor little everton' card in media so the club is looked as if nothing with world wide audience and younger fans :-( Brands and Silva should be the ones in the media's lime light with Moshiri but Kenwright always has to turn up with his ' look I gave everyone a fiver' who was on the bus :-( gimic :-(

I havent seen Bill in the media for ages now.

A good Chairman should never been seen and never be heard, when was the last time Levy was on Sky Sports?

Dont understand why people feel the need to blame Bill, he hasnt been in charge for 3 years now, the last 3 years arent on him.

I havent seen Bill in the media for ages now.

A good Chairman should never been seen and never be heard, when was the last time Levy was on Sky Sports?

Dont understand why people feel the need to blame Bill, he hasnt been in charge for 3 years now, the last 3 years arent on him.
He may not be the person in full control of the club anymore but he still has a huge say in what goes on, he is the one running the club on a day to day basis as Moshiri does'nt live in the UK. If not then why is he still here?

He may not be the person in full control of the club anymore but he still has a huge say in what goes on, he is the one running the club on a day to day basis as Moshiri does'nt live in the UK. If not then why is he still here?

Hes not the 1 running the club, our CEO does that.

He has no say.

Hes still here cos the clauses havent been reached yet in order for Moshiri to buy him out.

I suspect they are linked to the Stadium.

Bill wouldnt have appointed Koeman or Silva, if Bill made the decisions we would still have Martinez.

He has no say.

Hes still here cos the clauses havent been reached yet in order for Moshiri to buy him out.

Bill wouldnt have appointed Koeman or Silva, if Bill made the decisions we would have Gary Megson
Fixed that for you mate

He has no say.

Bill wouldnt have appointed Koeman or Silva, if Bill made the decisions we would still have Martinez.
Nail on head

I find it funny you talk about agenda, all you have done since you signed up is try and start fights, personal attacks, constantly mentioning the word clique.

Ive already reported you a few times, but clearly you never recovered from your last ban, maybe its time for you to walk into the light.

@Groucho has already warned you, but sadly you havent taken any notice.
Graasssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.