2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Wonderful he’s discovered GIF’s.

Be afraid the patronising and delusional behaviour is going to take a scouser Twitter turn for the worst.

Be turning his name to PotNoodleGoat soon

Same posters throwing the capital letters on again... They must think they’re so funny.

Bit rich coming from a poster who says the same drivel on a daily basis, if it's not the stadium it's Kenwright, if it's not Kenwright it's Silva, if it's not Silva it's fawning over Watford and Wolves, if it's not fawning over them it's fawning after Usmanov

Bit rich coming from a poster who says the same drivel on a daily basis, if it's not the stadium it's Kenwright, if it's not Kenwright it's Silva, if it's not Silva it's fawning over Watford and Wolves, if it's not fawning over them it's fawning after Usmanov
You mean I reply in threads regarding the dedicated topic? Who’d of thought I’d be talking about the manager, chairman and teams we’re competing with?!

Looks like you’re a bit upset at shooting your mouth off earlier regarding Kenwright’s attention-seeking ways during the cup presentation.

You mean I reply in threads regarding the dedicated topic? Who’d of thought I’d be talking about the manager, chairman and teams we’re competing with?!

Looks like you’re a bit upset at shooting your mouth off earlier regarding Kenwright’s attention-seeking ways during the cup presentation.

Yeah you mistook my confusion for being upset, especially when you were the one freaking out over Kenwright doing a harmless thing, especially when any one of us would do the exact same thing in that position

Ignore them one think he’s a Premiership scout.

They don’t want to accept facts they obviously have an agenda.

I find it funny you talk about agenda, all you have done since you signed up is try and start fights, personal attacks, constantly mentioning the word clique.

Ive already reported you a few times, but clearly you never recovered from your last ban, maybe its time for you to walk into the light.

@Groucho has already warned you, but sadly you havent taken any notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.