Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....18 year old RB is interesting. Signed a 4 year deal last year, if the link is accurate I suppose much will depend on how Derby do in the play-offs.
He is a really good little prospect and it would be a good signing but i reckon it would suggest the game is up for Kenny/Holgate possibly.

Fair but look closer at all his stats and they tell a different story. Give him chances and he will put them away.

CompetitionAppearancesGames StartedGoals ScoredShots on target
Ligue 12 (54 total mins)112
Scottish Prem13 (451 total mins)438
Scottish Cup3012
French Cup1111
Europa1000
Champions Cup3214

He’s a good young kid, wasn’t denying that, just questioning the definition of lighting up the SPL haha.

....18 year old RB is interesting. Signed a 4 year deal last year, if the link is accurate I suppose much will depend on how Derby do in the play-offs.
Imagine the cost would be quite hefty at least 12-15 mil one would assume. Few good RB’s kicking around the championship this year Reece James, Max Aron’s and this lad to name a few

If we deem Kenny, a captain and England youth International not good enough, how would buying another young right back up work?

Coleman is definitely good enough to be backup for another couple of years whilst Kenny gets experience. The only right backs we should be buying imo are those to come straight into the first XI like digne has.

Marcel Brands:

”The fact that you can spend money means that you have to be much more careful,”

“If you make a mistake here, you will hardly be able to get rid of them.

“Players earn a lot of money and there are not many clubs that can handle such salaries or transfer fees.”

That comment has made me very optimistic that we have someone with common sense in the vanguard of our transfers.
Literally the opposite of the Koeman/Walsh scattershot approach. 28m for Bolasie. Paying Sandro 100k plus/week. What a joke.

if you play consistently good in 4 games while everyone else plays 8erratic games, ofc the 4gamer would be the most consistent.

what?

doesn't work like that, do you know what consistent means? it means playing the same way for a period of time, 4 games is not a "period of time" you absolute mad man

GoodnaturedCraftyEskimodog-size_restricted.gif

Youngster from Derby.

*taps nose
Ijjysmith sourced up to his gills allll summer 19, where do I sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.