Appreciation and thank-you;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank myself for continuing to provide hilarious edgy content to the site at a time when it's been badly lacking. It's a bit much to say I have kept the site going single handed but that I believe is the reality of it.

I, as I'm sure you all do, look forward to keeping this going until the next ban.

Huge thanks are indeed deserved by most of those mentioned in this thread but there are a number of posters in the 'Discussion & help on depression & mental health issues' thread who are true unsung heros for their help and support of fellow sufferers. Although I am not a user of the thread myself, I can understand how it provides a vital support for those who need it.
I'm a great believer that peer support can often be just as important as professional help in matters of mental health. Shout out too for @Groucho for starting that thread way back in 2013.

Well, it’s the end of a long old season and there are a number of posters who provide a great service to this site via regular updates, many of whom go under the radar. Thought it would be nice to show our appreciation in one thread. I’ll kick things off with a few;

Many thanks to @atrottel in the ‘Everton Players on Loan’ thread. His updates must be particularly time consuming but provide an excellent insight into how our loanees are progressing.

There are a number of posters in the ‘Everton Youth Teams’ thread who provide brilliant knowledge for the rest of us, so many thanks to them. A particular mention to @Ring master for advanced information on games, links to live matches, score and league table updates.

Last but not least, @Joey66 for the continual gems posted in the ‘Old Everton Pictures’ thread, providing interest to Evertonians of all ages.

There are plenty more, so feel free to add your appreciation.

In the same feeling of bonhomie, a massive thanks to all those who take the time and effort to vote in the MotM polls in support of the Match Preview and Report threads ;);););)

Status
Not open for further replies.