2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been a strong critic for as Long as I remember, but credit to him for making an effort recently. Closing down and tackling regularly, which he is capable of but simply reluctant to execute at times.
The full blooded 50/50 challenge today shows he is still capable if he decides to put in effort.

Hopefully he realises that he has his love and desire to to play regular football back.

Can’t get away with just turning up under Silva something Walcott is now finding out and the rest of the team seem to have grasped.
Also wasn’t Richarlison dropped and come back better than before.

....he got my MoM the last two games and is continuing that form tonight.

I’m wary, though. He’s picking up runners where he didn’t pick up runners, he’s tackling when he didn’t tackle and he’s composed on the ball when he wasn’t previously. I’ve seen this often with players where their futures are under consideration or if a new contract is due.

Yep, he’s terrific but i’m wary of him.
Maybe , just maybe he's playing for a manager that actually believes in him.
He really was everywhere tonight , every ball won by Keane & Zooma he picked up or cleared .Not the best at pushing forward but very good at what he does.

Great to see him playing well again, regardless of whether he is here or not next season it is good for him to show a bit of pride and that he is a very capable footballer. He could have just cashed his cheque and phoned in the performance and the fact that he hasn't means he still wants to be a first teamer somewhere.

At worst he's put himself in the shop window and we might get back 10-12m for him

At best he's found his football mojo again and has rememberd what to do with the round ball

Either way it's a vast improvement on a few months ago when we wouldn't have got 20p for him. Good to see the improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.