2018/19 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's happy as a squad player im more than happy having him around as an option off the bench when required. Miles better than Davies or crock McCarthy and we haven't an unlimited transfer kitty this summer there's plenty of other areas needing strengthening than the backup midfield position.

His wage is that of a starter though. Thought he oozed class tonite. I’d love him to be like that every game.

WOW, what dilema.

Can play like that but can also play like the Arsenal game last year.

Dubious as to why he turns up so close to the end of the season but surely he cannot be that crafty.?!

Brilliant tonight in everything he did definitely worth keeping in the squad but if we get a good enough offer he will probably go

Played well again tonight so hopefully the tough year he had has finally been put behind him and mentally his back :) He had a lot of issues etc and fans turned on him but his come back and seems to have turned the corner! He fought tonight and would rather look positive to the future with him

@PhilM

Bold move sponsoring this thread but your boy come good these past games.

Interesting times ahead, still think he'll move this summer and now we can get good dollar for him.

Was outstanding tonight, but there are plenty of others that are better and cheaper. If anything it allows us to move him.

A good problem to have going into the summer. If he goes hes shown what he can do these last few games so we should get half decent money for him. If he stays he needs to do what he did tonight consistently, the problem I have with him is hes shown multiple times he cant do that. I'd still be inclined to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.