Match Thread Everton v Burnley (Fri 20:00) Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if either of jags or baines start you suspect they've already been told they wont be getting new contracts and this is a bow out
I suggest it would be unwise to tell Capt Jags and Bainesy that information until the very last minute of their contracts' expiry...the less time that devious duo have, to scheme and conspire his downfall, the better for Marco (not to mention it'd minimise any more vandalism of the FF bogs...neither Capt Jags nor Bainesy are much chop with a jig saw and the existing glory holes they cut are waaaay too big...the whole aspect of anonymity, whilst receiving pleasure, has, according to Toffee TV, been totally compromised.

Last edited:

if either of jags or baines start you suspect they've already been told they wont be getting new contracts and this is a bow out

...be very surprised if either starts, this is about points, it’s about momentum. No sentiment here, unless you give either a cameo if we’re winning.

In the Barca/RS game, rumour circulated that Messi might be coming to Everton...I wonder whether he'll be unveiled tonight...fingers crossed because with him in our team, attaining 7th next season, will be a little easier.

More worried than I should be because City scraped a win against these, but hopefully we'll be OK.

Baines got a contract extension recently, didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.