Appreciation of travelling fans from club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
May get some stick for this!!! but haven't seen it posted on here, only a small gesture but a nice touch for our loyal travelling fans from Blue Bill and Co.:)

Knock it, say something clever about it, find any reason you like to have your opinion.....here’s mine.

Well played Everton. What makes it the way it is, there was no publicity, no cheap publicity of what happened, no tokens, no vouchers or sky sports story (or any story to be fair). If you didn’t know, it doesn’t really matter is probably the best thing....and in fairness to the Club, I reckon that was their intention.

We’be done little things like this before.....free away shirts and invitations to a small Thank You to those who bought (perhaps never went to) every away game the other year. It’s a small thing in the scheme o& stuff, like the free season tickets to some most worthy and very deserving lads (and their families). It can be tough supporting Everton, we know that, but to give balance, the Club do many things, at ,any levels to recognise that.

On this one, it is what is, fair to leave to leave at at that for me. Well played Everton.

Proud of myself for getting there first. In all seriousness, it's a nice gesture from Bill but that spell between 2002 to Moshiri kills me when I think about what could have been.
Yeah, relegation!! But thanks to Bill we didn't.......argument for another day he??:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.