Old Everton Pictures

a9aaa13fd354d0aca0e9f94cf78fd4e0.jpg

That picture of John Connolly reminded me of having a drink with him in the 300 club at Goodison, my mate had called him over got him a bevvie then after a bit said to John. “ Give us your song “ he said “ What song ? “ my mate, who was winding him up said. “ Come on don’t be acting the acting the goat, you know the song, you had a big hit with it D I V O R C E “ John said no that was Billy Connolly, he finally realised that my mate was having a laugh with him. Mind you I don’t think he got his round in after that !!!! That last line is a joke.

That picture of John Connolly reminded me of having a drink with him in the 300 club at Goodison, my mate had called him over got him a bevvie then after a bit said to John. “ Give us your song “ he said “ What song ? “ my mate, who was winding him up said. “ Come on don’t be acting the acting the goat, you know the song, you had a big hit with it D I V O R C E “ John said no that was Billy Connolly, he finally realised that my mate was having a laugh with him. Mind you I don’t think he got his round in after that !!!! That last line is a joke.
Typical scouse humour that ;)