• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great Easter day at Goodison, pity to come on here to see it's full of people making out they are the biggest know-alls in town.

Anyways great display by Marco and the boys, just hope this is how we roll from now on.

Which is pretty much what I said.

Apparently they knew he was the answer early days though, despite all the bad performances and embarrassing defeats.

Don’t think anyone can deny that the displays from December onwards were abysmal.

But I said at the time that sacking him would, in the long run, do us more harm than good.

The whole ‘this is a rebuilding & the manager needs time and support” shtick would be outed as nonsense and consolidate the Everton managers job as a poisoned chalace.

No decent manager in their right mind would have come near us if we’d panicked and sacked him.

Of course. But waiting for a greater data set and more context before committing to hysterical sensationalism is probably wiser.
Some fans handle it in different ways, It's been such an inconsistent season that it's not surprising that others and myself have flip flopped a lot this season and not stuck to one gun.

Maybe they were just willing to give him a chance actually.

Don’t remember you being as keen to give Koeman a chance, despite him finishing 7th in his first season.

Bit odd that really.

I recently said he’s going to be here next year so we might as well get behind him. But you crack on!

Reactions: TCB

Don’t remember you being as keen to give Koeman a chance, despite him finishing 7th in his first season.

Bit odd that really.

I recently said he’s going to be here next year so we might as well get behind him. But you crack on!

You sure about that mate? September 14th 2017, my first ever Koeman Out shout, little over a month before he was actually sacked. I waited until the evidence was placed in front of me that he’d created one of the worst teams in living memory with a budget of £200m and didn’t have a clue what a formation was.

3 great wins against big sides in a matter of weeks. If only we weren’t so poor for the majority of the season..

A huge amount of positives and another great performance. Our performances against Utd, Arsenal and West Ham were the best of the season - absolutely dominant.

Let’s hope we can get into Europe and buy well this summer.
Bit of an exaggeration that.

Status
Not open for further replies.