New Everton Stadium Discussion

We had to build a stand at our local Sunday league ground. A stand that seats, 460 people. Not a big one mind you. It was more than just employment and jobs. We had to prove that we werent harming any fauna along the way, and all relocations regarding trees and bushes have to be done within a 50m radius of the stand itself. And not to mention, the financial side of it.

I wish it was that easy. But it isnt. There are atleast a 1000 health and safety code to be aware of. And sustained employability shown. If it is not, then any council will plainly reject it.

Ye there are loads of considerations and the club will have to mitigate aginst the loss of a number of things. But given the location of this site and the size of the project, I don't see it being rejected if the club is willing to work with the council. Just take a look at the permission that lot got on Stanley Park. If anything that was more damaging than this proposal.

OMFG, thought it was a wind up but this is true.
Spurs have just had the opening of a state of the art football stadium but not to be outdone, at West Ham on Saturday, when the teams walk out onto the pitch there will be a pre match pyro display to announce the unveiling of a new carpet (with Club crests) over the running track.
Also announced (and to the absolute envy of everyone) to make the occasion that extra bit special, there will also be a “crowd surfing banner.”
All of this, FOR A CARPET.

During summer we hopefully might see some renderings of BMD by the Board.

I've already seen Kenwright's one:

Screenshot_20190418-164637_Chrome.jpg

Really leave it to the professionals. :)