• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how has he “performed “ then? How come Silva isn’t given credit for “performing” after turning around an ageing side inherited from Koeman and Allardyce, binning the trash (Mirallas, Williams, Martina, Funes Morl, Nlasse, Ramirez, Klassen.....in a matter of weeks, and getting the side performing reasonably well this season?

All four of his signings have been decent. Shouldn’t he get credit for that? Shouldn’t he get credit for moulding a brand new side together in a matter of months? Like perhaps Garcia has?
Why would Silva get plaudits for this season? Jesus Christ.

Right... The magnificent Leicester, who finished 12th the season before that. So that’s two seasons on the bounce we’ve finished above them, and we’ll probably finish above them again this season, given their fixtures, but they’ve got the better squad. Ok, mate.

So you agree Burnley had a better squad than the one Silva took over then? They finished above us so they must’ve done. You’re all over the place.

We've created more, scored more, taken more shots (even hit the woodwork more), conceded less, pass and keep the ball more and better, have improved the squad slightly, while still lacking in key positions. And that's just the prem, based on stats. Also comparing it to a full season, whereas we have a few games left to play as of now.

So I'd say you're wrong, mein frandel.
It would be just the Prem, wouldn’t it? Not like we had any cup runs, wonder why?

We’re all in agreement last season was horrendous, we all thought it was as bad as it could be. This season we might just manage to lose more games.

As I keep saying, Silva has had the benefit of not having to contend with the Europa League and isn’t our third manager of the season.

So you agree Burnley had a better squad than the one Silva took over then? They finished above us so they must’ve done. You’re all over the place.
Mike, you’re making a fool of yourself here. I’ve consistently said that we’re comparing two seasons, this season and last.

People need to just settle. We have not had a good season. And I don't think Silva is a great manager. But we haven't had a total disaster. And we are roughly where I expected us to be this year.

Silva has set a pretty low bar this season. He either improves on it next season. Or he will be sacked. It's pretty clear cut.

I just hope we win more games, take knockout cups seriously and have a far better time next year. I don't have massive confidence in this manager to achieve that. But it's not like there are tonnes of obvious choices out there who are available, realistic, and likely to have us competing right now.

It would be just the Prem, wouldn’t it? Not like we had any cup runs, wonder why?

We’re all in agreement last season was horrendous, we all thought it was as bad as it could be. This season we might just manage to lose more games.

As I keep saying, Silva has had the benefit of not having to contend with the Europa League and isn’t our third manager of the season.
And also an overall stronger Prem. We'd be in the gutter by december with last season's form, as most teams started proper strong this year.

And as I keep saying - it's a rebuild job. Did you expect us to be in the CL this year or do the domestic treble then mate?

And also an overall stronger Prem. We'd be in the gutter by december with last season's form, as most teams started proper strong this year.

And as I keep saying - it's a rebuild job. Did you expect us to be in the CL this year or do the domestic treble then mate?
Ah, the go-to defence of the Silva brigade. No, I didn’t. No one did.

Status
Not open for further replies.