• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell are you to judge that?
A real Evertonian.

How could any real Evertonian think what has happened over these past twenty-odd years is acceptable? I include any Kenwright-backer in this. Stood by and did nothing, but back a man over what’s best for the club. Content to accept being average.

I think we will both agree with Everton ATM we have gone from having good performances against Chelsea and Arsenal (How we didnt score more against Arsenal Ill never know), geting the win at West Ham although West Ham didnt play well at all. To then serving up what we saw on Saturday with one shot on target in 90 minutes against a side who had lost 9 of their last 9 games, conceding 23 and scoring 5. Everton come along, 2-0 thank you very much.....

Was all for sacking Silva, but he has shown us all something in that he has changed his approach. We just don`t have the consistency, I think the board will stick but I`m not so sure that is the correct decision. While he is here I think we are forever destined to have inconsistent form, no matter what personnel.
So why isn't Everton treated the same way , We just didn't play well..it happens to every team. We as fans (presumably the players too) just expect a win when we play lower teams, nothing is a given as every team is in the premier league, a league set up so the best play the best...no game these days is a given...or it bloody well shouldnt be.

l
The biggest problem lies with what happened post Anfield. We looked down and out for months. We were lucky to escape Watford with a draw as they absolutely pummeled us (Digne saved us if I recall). We were clowned by Leicester and Wolves. Most were concerned with where the points were going to come from as we had some very tough fixtures coming up. It was akin to the classic Koeman lull in his 1st season that kept us from challenging the top 4.
Watford didn't pummel us, come on. I also love how we completely dominate the Leicester game, out shoot them almost 3 to 1, have the ball the whole game, they score on one random counter by Vardy that Pick could've saved, yet they clowned us? Same with Wolves. Dominated possession, created way more chances, screwed up on a set piece, but in no way were we clowned by them.

If those were terrible performances, what did you consider last year's side?

There's much more chance of this manager getting poached by other clubs than him getting sacked by Everton.

Some people have mistaken his calm on the touchline for weakness. But he's as tough as teak this feller. He has, for someone his age, a lot of experience in different environments. And I think he's entering the best part of his career now. We'll benefit from that, as long as we keep hold of him - obviously.
Well he has a reputation of letting his head being easily turned

Disappointed on saturday, all those good results just look worthless after that. He's got to find a way of beating the non top six, it's no good if they just show up for the bigger teams, you'll never win anything like that. Almost as if the players thought they could just turn up and win, not good enough.

He's not been anywhere near good enough this season and should be given the pay off to leave. 3 good results doesn't mask an atrocious season.

He's not been anywhere near good enough this season and should be given the pay off to leave. 3 good results doesn't mask an atrocious season.
The three good results came at a good time for him, with it being near the end of the season.

100% be given next season now and we’ll probably sack him around November time.

Status
Not open for further replies.