New Everton Stadium Discussion

Bringing others down!?

Only when fully deserved and in your case it is fully deserved (and I said "Putting Others down.")
I notice you didn't deny that you spend a large part of the game looking at social media.
You never have anything good to say and all you ever do is put everything down about other clubs and their supporters.
Also, instead of calling other posters "Creeps" when they express an opinion, try to sometimes show some humility, they then may not laugh at you.

Only when fully deserved and in your case it is fully deserved (and I said "Putting Others down.")
I notice you didn't deny that you spend a large part of the game looking at social media.
You never have anything good to say and all you ever do is put everything down about other clubs and their supporters.
Also, instead of calling other posters "Creeps" when they express an opinion, try to sometimes show some humility, they then may not laugh at you.

I hope she let's see you see the kids

no wifi in the new ground huh

hope our new shed has wifi

I don't know how good or bad the wifi is at the new stadium as I don't feel the need to post on social media during a game (and if it is good wifi, I hope they turn it off for 90 minutes as it will hopefully stop people going on social media instead of getting behind their team?)

Last edited:
I don't know how good or bad the wifi is at the new stadium as I don't feel the need to post on social media during a game (and if it is good wifi, I hope they turn it off for 90 minutes as it will hopefully stop people going on social media instead of getting behind their team?)

you sound just like @Eggs

Well as you constantly put down other teams supporters for the so called "Lack of atmosphere at games,"
DURING THE GAME
against Arsenal last week you made numerous posts on this forum alone.
This means that you are spending a large amount of the game looking at and posting on social media so you yourself don't really bring that much to the match day support.
IMO you should be the last person constantly putting others down and to make it worse (if that's possible?) you wasn't even posting on the match thread.
Theres no way any blue would of been on GOT during the Arsenal match- plus 3G/4G is so poor due to density of phones, anything you try to post during the match, likely will finally post about 30 minutes later.

Theres no way any blue would of been on GOT during the Arsenal match- plus 3G/4G is so poor due to density of phones, anything you try to post during the match, likely will finally post about 30 minutes later.

I was on here during the Arsenal game and I saw a one post (of many) come through from Gwladys Phil (and he said that he attended the game????)
Also he never once denied being on social media during the game.