Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad who got the train yesterday 1st class day with his dad next to brands, chatted all the way, Gomes looks done as he wants to stay, 30 mil euros, zouma difficult due to Chelsea situation, wan Bissaka too pricey but interest in rb’s in general.virginia will be 2 nd choice next year.
Interest in the ajax kid
He was off to watch someone in Europe and back for u23 game
Fraser hornby going on loan

As if Brands is gonna reveal anything to some no mark on a train.

Ha ha what a joke.

LAs who got the train yesterday 1st class day with his dad next to brands, chatted all the way, Gomes looks done as he wants to stay, 30 mil euros, zouma difficult due to Chelsea situation, wan Bissaka too pricey but interest in rb’s in general.virginia will be 2 nd choice next year.
Interest in the ajax kid

Lille maybe...

LAs who got the train yesterday 1st class day with his dad next to brands, chatted all the way, Gomes looks done as he wants to stay, 30 mil euros, zouma difficult due to Chelsea situation, wan Bissaka too pricey but interest in rb’s in general.virginia will be 2 nd choice next year.
Interest in the ajax kid
I hope you don't mind if I don't quite believe that our director of football gave away all our transfer secrets to some lids on a train. No offence.

I would have two years ago, but not now.
We won't have any of that World Cup winning baloney at Everton thank you very much.

In all honesty his time has passed now, but a great striker in recent years and I'd have loved him at us.

I would have two years ago, but not now.
We won't have any of that World Cup winning baloney at Everton thank you very much.

In all honesty his time has passed now, but a great striker in recent years and I'd have loved him at us.

He would have saved Koeman his job, 100%.

But yeah, he doesnt suit Marcos banter blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.