Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
See reports in France that PSG's owners QIA are looking to poetentially invest in an English club (does state likely to be a championship club with potential like vila, QPR).

With BMD and Liverpool Waters I would hope Moshiri has them looking this way.

We get rich owners who can move us forward

Moshiri gets to bugger off with a profit

Everyones a winner.

See reports in France that PSG's owners QIA are looking to poetentially invest in an English club (does state likely to be a championship club with potential like vila, QPR).

Everyones a winner.
Do you really believe the tripe you post ?

Everyones a winner.

They didnt want to buy us when they bought City cos we didnt have a stadium, they certainly arent gonna buy us now, cos we dont have a stadium.

Different arabs mate.

Abu Dhabi own City

Qatar own PSG

Still, we arent in position to get taken over currently.

We are stuck with Moshiri for a number of years and I for 1 couldnt be happier.

Theres literally 3 owners in the world of football that have backed their clubs more than Moshiri, we honestly couldnt be in better hands.

As Liverpool are proving and Leicester before, you dont need sovereign wealth to win the league.

Still, we arent in position to get taken over currently.

We are stuck with Moshiri for a number of years and I for 1 couldnt be happier.

Theres literally 3 owners in the world of football that have backed their clubs more than Moshiri, we honestly couldnt be in better hands.

As Liverpool are proving and Leicester before, you dont need sovereign wealth to win the league.

Who knows I suppose. If planning permission is granted on the stadium / funding in place there would be nothing stopping Moshiri from cashing in imo especially if he thinks we have no chance of crashing the top 6 after drawing a blank on his big spending.

If Usmanov isnt behind us I think FM will want to make a profit on the club and can't see him sticking around like Kenwright has for decades.

Even the most ardent fan of Moshiri must recognise his shortcomings. He doesn’t have some master plan to get us to the top, therefore, if other owners can do that, I’m all in for them investing in us.

I’ve seen enough to know that we’ll never reach the top with Moshiri here.