Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, what the heck does that even mean? He's the starting player on a CL quarterfinal side. You don't need to play a kids name to know he's a good player. This isn't some unheard of player, my heavens. He's 22, plays on the right, is left footed, has great movement and can score - he's a perfect fit for what Silva wants from his right attacker.

The idea that's he's unobtainable is silly. He's got the same agent as Bernard & Richy, we've got a Portuguese manager, and we'll give him a huge pay raise.

+ he said he prefers the premier league

from the way one of the reporters from echo was saying in regards to transfers on the latest podcast, it looks like most of them have been completed for the summer months ago including stuff like agent fees

Not sure if anyone cares, but I was checking out the schedule and there are several players that have been linked with EFC that will be in action. He likely won’t play, but EFC has been linked to Amadou Diawaa. Superb with the ball, but questions about his workrate, positioning, defensive commitment. Valencia 22 yr old CB Mouctar Diakhaby was linked to EFC from Lyon, but joined Valencia instead. He’s coming off a poor game in a loss against Rayo Vallecano. Benefica is playing Frankfurt with several EFC linked players. Rueben Diaz, 21 yr old CB and 20 yr old playmaker Gedson Fernandes have been linked. Diaz interest is recent, Fernandes seems more unlikely and dubious. He’s been linked to other top clubs. Frankfurt has Ante Rebic, who was linked previously. Rebic can play any position on the front line and is mature enough to help in several areas. Incidentally, the Copa Liberadores has several EFC linked players with Flamengo striker Barbosa being one - although he is serving a red card suspension. They are loaded with young talent, though, and worth checking out.

Not sure if anyone cares, but I was checking out the schedule and there are several players that have been linked with EFC that will be in action. He likely won’t play, but EFC has been linked to Amadou Diawaa. Superb with the ball, but questions about his workrate, positioning, defensive commitment. Valencia 22 yr old CB Mouctar Diakhaby was linked to EFC from Lyon, but joined Valencia instead. He’s coming off a poor game in a loss against Rayo Vallecano. Benefica is playing Frankfurt with several EFC linked players. Rueben Diaz, 21 yr old CB and 20 yr old playmaker Gedson Fernandes have been linked. Diaz interest is recent, Fernandes seems more unlikely and dubious. He’s been linked to other top clubs. Frankfurt has Ante Rebic, who was linked previously. Rebic can play any position on the front line and is mature enough to help in several areas. Incidentally, the Copa Liberadores has several EFC linked players with Flamengo striker Barbosa being one - although he is serving a red card suspension. They are loaded with young talent, though, and worth checking out.

You’ve listed players tonight that we’re linked with but then named most that won’t/can’t play. Pointless?

....linked with Ajax’s 22 year old Brazilian forward, David Neres.

Doubt another winger is a priority for us. Ajax look to have some talented young players, I imagine they are all well on the radar of the very top clubs.

Just like Monaco a couple of years back, brilliant young team just out of nowhere and absolutely all of the big clubs just overpower them and buy all the best players. It's what makes football so crap now, you can't enjoy any new teams for more than five mins.

I would say the only team to come through and stick to their guns not letting their best players be cherry picked are Atletico. They starved off the temptation from many clubs, but even that's dubious as they did sell a few of their bigger names, they just replaced them with players just as good, especially strikers.

....linked with Ajax’s 22 year old Brazilian forward, David Neres.

Doubt another winger is a priority for us. Ajax look to have some talented young players, I imagine they are all well on the radar of the very top clubs.
I think another wide player is priority, without Richarlison & Bernard what are we left with . And I know its only Rumours but we keep getting linked with wide players

Just like Monaco a couple of years back, brilliant young team just out of nowhere and absolutely all of the big clubs just overpower them and buy all the best players. It's what makes football so crap now, you can't enjoy any new teams for more than five mins.

I would say the only team to come through and stick to their guns not letting their best players be cherry picked are Atletico. They starved off the temptation from many clubs, but even that's dubious as they did sell a few of their bigger names, they just replaced them with players just as good, especially strikers.
Hasn't it been like that since forever? In particular Ajax who's policy is always develop a player and then sell him to the highest bidder.

Status
Not open for further replies.