• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold my hand up, I was ready to get rid of Silva after watford but he’s really turned things around.

Last three results have been brilliant and deservedly so.

Imagine what we could have done with a goalscorer up front?

Lukaku or even Andy Johnson.

Lukaku or Yakubu in this team would have cleaned up. Even Cahill would have got a bag full.

im sure one of the posters who have the moral high ground will vault you at some point thinking that they are winning the internet.

Don’t be getting all arsey Frank.

Did you really except an easy ride after all the mad stuff you’ve posted about Silva ????

Ps - how can you have over 40 people on ignore and make sense of what’s going on ??!!!!

Did you really except an easy ride after all the mad stuff you’ve posted about Silva ????

Ps - how can you have over 40 people on ignore and make sense of what’s going on ??!!!!
'an easy ride ' - what are you on about.

I was concerned at the time, that we had a mellon as a manager with 2/3rds of the other forum posters. god knows whats happened but weve had THREE decent results on the bounce and sit NINETH.

im glad you've all decided that Silva is the man for us on the back of this.

time will ultimately tell.

the vaults work both ways

'an easy ride ' - what are you on about.

I was concerned at the time, that we had a mellon as a manager with 2/3rds of the other forum posters. god knows whats happened but weve had THREE decent results on the bounce and sit NINETH.

im glad you've all decided that Silva is the man for us on the back of this.

time will ultimately tell.

the vaults work both ways

I’ve always had a pragmatic approach to Silva Frank, so please feel free to vault away.

I’ve always had a pragmatic approach to Silva Frank, so please feel free to vault away.

mate, I don't do vaulting as I don't want to try and pretend to be a 'super blue' by putting other blues down..

we all have our own opinions on the manager and how we are performing.

the fact that the Silva in and out poll has flip flopped so dramatically at different stages of the season tells me that none of us are certain how this ends with silva.

mate, I don't do vaulting as I don't want to try and pretend to be a 'super blue' by putting other blues down..

we all have our own opinions on the manager and how we are performing.

the fact that the Silva in and out poll has flip flopped so dramatically at different stages of the season tells me that none of us are certain how this ends with silva.

Fair enough.

I have 127 people ignored, and anyway you can press a button which makes ignored posts appear on a page so it isn't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.