2018/19 Phil Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard his interview on MOTD2 last night: "Exciting times and I hope I'm here to be part of it".

Hard faced, useless get.

No doubt the other surrender monkey Judas Baines will be hoping Jagielka's tap in goal will persuade Brands to hand another contract to him as well.

FFS we'll never progress if he fails to bin trash like them off....them and the loser stink they emit.

Heard his interview on MOTD2 last night: "Exciting times and I hope I'm here to be part of it".

Hard faced, useless get.

No doubt the other surrender monkey Judas Baines will be hoping Jagielka's tap in goal will persuade Brands to hand another contract to him as well.

FFS we'll never progress if he fails to bin trash like them off....them and the loser stink they emit.
Truly shameless.

Why are we continually plagued with players who don't know when it is time to hang up their boots?

Much better players like G.Neville, Terry, Ferdinand, etc, knew when it was time to call it a day at the top level, but no, we allow them to continue to seal a living.

He can't even play two games on the run, but wants millions p/a for the pleasure of sitting in the stands.

Just go out on a high, ffs.

Hard faced, useless get.

Hypothetically speaking, what would be your thoughts, if they were both given one year contract extensions, on reduced wages as defensive cover ?

Truly shameless.

Why are we continually plagued with players who don't know when it is time to hang up their boots?

Much better players like G.Neville, Terry, Ferdinand, etc, knew when it was time to call it a day at the top level, but no, we allow them to continue to seal a living.

He can't even play two games on the run, but wants millions p/a for the pleasure of sitting in the stands.

Just go out on a high, ffs.
He's a spineless get who went missing in major crisis moments, and a terrible player with the ball at his feet and now gets caught out of position every single time (how many times did Coleman have to get across for him yesterday?).

He's one hard faced no mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.