2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he plays though,hard to hear it though considering Everton no surprise are the best at messing up on sound or streams

I have read this post 3 times and I am sorry I didn’t understand anything
Pickford is picked for sunday and not dropped etc for what happened last week,,and if you listen to silva press conference you could not hear a word silva was saying hardly due to Everton messing up sound,just as bad as they do on the streams for games in reply to post right before mine

Pickford is picked for sunday and not dropped etc for what happened last week,,and if you listen to silva press conference you could not hear a word silva was saying hardly due to Everton messing up sound,just as bad as they do on the streams for games in reply to post right before mine

Of course hes picked, its hardly drop worthy.

He's a man-child and doesn't project the image of this club as we like to see ourselves.
Dont be silly, have you seen the lids that follow us away throwing drinks around at half time? His summer exploits were an inspiration to kids up and down the country, especially those with short arms who want to succeed in an occupation that traditionally requires longer arms.

The problem is there are too many fans out there that are happy to give abuse out but go crying when they get their comeuppance.

Dont blame Pickford for chinning someone giving abuse to his partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.