2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying I want him sold. I'm just not going to catastrophize if he is.

He's gone missing in enough games this season that if we got anything over £70m for him, it would be exceptionally good business. And that's only because he's young and in the Brazil squad.

We're in April and he has fewer goal contributions than Rondon, Fraser, Deeney, King, Sane, Rashford, Wilson, Pogba, Sigurdsson, Jimenez and Vardy amongst others.

To put it into perspective, he has one more goal contribution than Deulofeu, having played 9 more games. I'm sure Watford fans aren't panicking about him either.

We paid almost 50mil for him, he’s our top scorer, has made it in to the Brazil squad since he’s been with us; despite being played out of position most of the season.

He’s also been compared to Rivaldo by the Brazilian media and has formed a friendship with the most expensive and marketable footballer in the world. It would not only be a ridiculous decision footballing wise to sell him, but it would also be commercial suicide.

He’s our most valuable asset and our only player who has the potential to reach superstar levels, with regards to reach across the world.

To sell him for a poxy 20 mil profit wouldn’t be good business, let alone that the link is to our most hated team.

What evidence do people have of him having a bad attitude outside of him having a bit of a moody face?
Never let evidence get in the way of a good story. Never seen any bad Attitude from the lad and hope he stays.

It really would not even be a good April fools story.
If he had been linked to either of the big Spanish teams I would be slightly more concerned.

I think he is going to be a big player in the game in time.

We paid almost 50mil for him, he’s our top scorer, has made it in to the Brazil squad since he’s been with us; despite being played out of position most of the season.

He’s also been compared to Rivaldo by the Brazilian media and has formed a friendship with the most expensive and marketable footballer in the world. It would not only be a ridiculous decision footballing wise to sell him, but it would also be commercial suicide.

He’s our most valuable asset and our only player who has the potential to reach superstar levels, with regards to reach across the world.

To sell him for a poxy 20 mil profit wouldn’t be good business, let alone that the link is to our most hated team.
^ ^ ^
Look no further than this post.

No matter how much anybody offers for him, or any of our players, our response should be based on one thing:

Can we replace him with someone better with the money?

If we can't, don't sell. It is how we ended up in the position we did with Lukaku leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.