2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
All transfer targets agreed April 2nd

I want them all tapped up and here first day of the window.
....it’ll save me a job.
If we havent signed 7 before June Dave will be calling him jug ears.
What's he said there that is illuminating?

I'd expect the method he describes to be in place: thorough scouting of a player's ability and attitude, and a template of buying youngsters who dont get a start at the bigger clubs they've found their way to.

Great. I knew all that.

One thing that had alarm bells ringing is that we now have it CONFIRMED that Everton now have just one transfer window per season to do business in, and that we are buying players like Digne, Richarlison to sell on.

Leaving all that aside: he better land the targets he's identified quickly this summer, because he's had since September of last year to get them in place to sign with us.

The jury is very much out on Jug Head for me. I fear there's a bit too much of the self-publicist about him.
How can he be a self publicist Dave, when he hardly ever speaks in public ????? ( for which you`ve criticised him for on numerous occasions )

Ps - How did you come to the conclusion that the likes of Richarlison et al have been bought to sell on ???

By saying we know who our targets are by April 2nd hes really leaving himself open to ridicule if weve not got players through the door very quickly as the window opens.

Im quite confident weve got at least 2 deals agreed.

By saying we know who our targets are by April 2nd hes really leaving himself open to ridicule if weve not got players through the door very quickly as the window opens.

His full quote is this so he's not really leaving himself open:

“Now, on April 2, the players are already decided. We've done a lot of work on that and let's see what is possible and what we can do but the positions and names are ready.”

What's he said there that is illuminating?

I'd expect the method he describes to be in place: thorough scouting of a player's ability and attitude, and a template of buying youngsters who dont get a start at the bigger clubs they've found their way to.

Great. I knew all that.

One thing that had alarm bells ringing is that we now have it CONFIRMED that Everton now have just one transfer window per season to do business in, and that we are buying players like Digne, Richarlison to sell on.

Leaving all that aside: he better land the targets he's identified quickly this summer, because he's had since September of last year to get them in place to sign with us.

The jury is very much out on Jug Head for me. I fear there's a bit too much of the self-publicist about him.
The Kraken wakes!

I think he's got possible potential that is worth gambling on, I haven't seen him much at Chelsea but when he was on loan at Palace he looked pretty decent. He isn't what we need I agree but I still think it's worth sniffing about if Chelsea are willing to sell.
Hudson-odoi ??

Cant see it being loftus cheek...hudson odoi will have top sides after him and hes better on the left.

I wonder if we go for Zouma if we may also try for Christensen and Ampadu...

Would be interesting to see if we loaned Zouma again instead of buying him.

As has been proved time and time again, knowing who he wants and getting them in are two different things though.

Plus, a lot will depend on getting the wages of the high earning duds off the books too.

How can he be a self publicist Dave, when he hardly ever speaks in public ????? ( for which you`ve criticised him for on numerous occasions lol )

Ps - How did you come to the conclusion that the likes of Richarlison et al have been bought to sell on ???
"Everton is a club that also has to sell players so it is necessary to get younger players to invest in. That's why we invested in young players last summer. Digne was 24, Mina 23, Richarlison 21" - Brands.

Just last week you were complaining that he had gone missing and now hes self publicist for speaking at an event that asked him to speak at.

LOL

Textbook dave.
It's not about volume of public appearances. You can be a self publicist and use industry events like that one to put your self forward to be noticed and talked about.

I want one thing from Brands: back his manager and get crucial positions sorted out for him.

I dont what to know he is or what he says. I dont like cults forming around hired hands like that.

"Everton is a club that also has to sell players so it is necessary to get younger players to invest in. That's why we invested in young players last summer. Digne was 24, Mina 23, Richarlison 21" - Brands.

The players he`s talking about selling are the deadwood Dave and he uses the examples of Digne, Mina and Richarlison as an example of the type of younger players that we need to get in.

Carry on spinning Dave lol

Exactly.

Walk the walk. I'm not interested in his talk.

It's not about volume of public appearances. You can be a self publicist and use industry events like that one to put your self forward to be noticed and talked about.

I want one thing from Brands: back his manager and get crucial positions sorted out for him.

I dont what to know he is or what he says. I dont like cults forming around hired hands like that.

" CULTS "

FFS, he`s just doing his job lollollollollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.