2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loftus Cheek would be a great signing, I think he's a decent prospect.

....I think he’s a bit of a big boat, I don’t see a lot of attitude in his game, I’m not in the least a fan of his, i don’t think he’s the type we need and I don’t think he’s the brightest button in the sewing tin. I can see him being available despite the ban which says lots to me.

....I think he’s a bit of a big boat, I don’t see a lot of attitude in his game, I’m not in the least a fan of his and don’t think he’s the type we need and I don’t think he’s the brightest button in the sewing tin. I can see him being available despite the ban which says lots to me.
I think he's got possible potential that is worth gambling on, I haven't seen him much at Chelsea but when he was on loan at Palace he looked pretty decent. He isn't what we need I agree but I still think it's worth sniffing about if Chelsea are willing to sell.

I think he's got possible potential that is worth gambling on, I haven't seen him much at Chelsea but when he was on loan at Palace he looked pretty decent. He isn't what we need I agree but I still think it's worth sniffing about if Chelsea are willing to sell.

....I could well be wrong, but he wouldn’t be my choice.

What's he said there that is illuminating?

I'd expect the method he describes to be in place: thorough scouting of a player's ability and attitude, and a template of buying youngsters who dont get a start at the bigger clubs they've found their way to.

Great. I knew all that.

One thing that had alarm bells ringing is that we now have it CONFIRMED that Everton now have just one transfer window per season to do business in, and that we are buying players like Digne, Richarlison to sell on.

Leaving all that aside: he better land the targets he's identified quickly this summer, because he's had since September of last year to get them in place to sign with us.

The jury is very much out on Jug Head for me. I fear there's a bit too much of the self-publicist about him.

I'd expect the method he describes to be in place: thorough scouting of a player's ability and attitude, and a template of buying youngsters who dont get a start at the bigger clubs they've found their way to.

Great. I knew all that.

One thing that had alarm bells ringing is that we now have it CONFIRMED that Everton now have just one transfer window per season to do business in, and that we are buying players like Digne, Richarlison to sell on.

Leaving all that aside: he better land the targets he's identified quickly this summer, because he's had since September of last year to get them in place to sign with us.

The jury is very much out on Jug Head for me. I fear there's a bit too much of the self-publicist about him.

How can he be a self publicist Dave, when he hardly ever speaks in public ????? ( for which you`ve criticised him for on numerous occasions lol )

Ps - How did you come to the conclusion that the likes of Richarlison et al have been bought to sell on ???

Great. I knew all that.

Just last week you were complaining that he had gone missing and now hes self publicist for speaking at an event that asked him to speak at.

LOL

Textbook dave.

Great. I knew all that.

Well he hasn't really Dave - that's called tapping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.