Match Thread West Ham United v Everton. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....just wonder if we’re more suited to playing away from home. Regardless of some disappointing results, there are signs of improvement, especially when we have possession of the football.

Back to playing like we did earlier in the season. High tempo, quick pass and move plenty of one twos. We turned up with the determination and there were good performances all over the park. Bernard was my motm. Terrible stadium to get to from the tube and back again.

.....just wonder if we’re more suited to playing away from home. Regardless of some disappointing results, there are signs of improvement, especially when we have possession of the football.
Was basically a fancy moyes performance, dcl playing the role of Marcus bent/aj running the channels allowing pienaar/Osman/arteta - Bernard/richy/Gomes etc to run the show
And I'm ok with that :)

Back to playing like we did earlier in the season. High tempo, quick pass and move plenty of one twos. We turned up with the determination and there were good performances all over the park. Bernard was my motm. Terrible stadium to get to from the tube and back again.

Next time mate you might be better off going to Hackney Wick overground.

It is only a 10 minute walk and it's easy to get back to Euston from there (change to Victoria line at Highbury and Islington).

It ain't a bad thing that the last few home games are/were against sides who won't sit back and will be wide open.

2nd half against Liverpool
1st half against Newcastle
2nd half against Chelsea
Full 90 against the Hammers

Signs that we can actually play togger bit I've gotta say yesterday was the most enjoyable Everton performance I've seen in a long time. It wasn't just where two/three players at the top their game, it was each player putting in an 8/10 performance

Absolutely lovely and some great football

West Ham we’re absolutey terrible and it wasn’t even hard for us. We should actually have scored more lol

Chelsea Arsenal libpwl all failed to win there staggering how much they seemed to be on the beach yesterday,we should have scored 6-7,truly enjoyable giving it to those green streeters

Status
Not open for further replies.