2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just on the stroke of half time they had a corner from a deflection. In the build up Keane had no idea where the ball was or who he should be picking up. Hope he gets another couple of goals to boost his transfer value.

How the hell was Keane responsible for their goal? lol Ridiculous
I'm not quite getting this either.. even some of our own fans giving him stick.

Nothing wrong with the initial header - he needed to win it from in front of their striker and he did. He was just unlucky with the ricochet off his shin that fell back to their fella perfectly. He didn't do an awful lot wrong for me - too many England players just fell asleep in the buildup.

I'm not quite getting this either.. even some of our own fans giving him stick.

Nothing wrong with the initial header - he needed to win it from in front of their striker and he did. He was just unlucky with the ricochet off his shin that fell back to their fella perfectly. He didn't do an awful lot wrong for me - too many England players just fell asleep in the buildup.

.....it’s a tough one, but he didn’t have to win the header. As soon as he did he was in no-man’s Land. Defenders will want to keep the shape, they know once they commit to going beyond their forward it’s a risk unless they win possession.

It all happens in an instant, and it’s about decision making. Once he’s opened up, he is easy to go past there is no doubt about that. It wasn’t an obvious error, but the best defenders might have done differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.