New Everton Stadium Discussion

The plans for ours has straight edges ie: no curves, a bit more like dortmunds.

Yours is wavey and more emirates like.

So even though Totnam's new stadium has 3 different stands to the Emirates to you it's basically the same but because yours has a small straight line here and there it's different to Totnam's?
All three are the same deign but with different finishes.

So even though Totnam's new stadium has 3 different stands to the Emirates to you it's basically the same but because yours has a small straight line here and there it's different to Totnam's lol

I can't be bothered uploading comparison pictures, but our stands finish at the back with solid lines like goodison currently, yours our curved nearly identical to the emirates, etihad etc.

I can't be bothered uploading comparison pictures, but our stands finish at the back with solid lines like goodison currently, yours our curved nearly identical to the emirates, etihad etc.

What do you not get? All 3 stadiums are the same concept but Spurs and the Emirates have the curved bit on the top which gives helps give that stand a bigger capacity than Evertons smaller stand.

In fact, let me make a better/easier comparison for you.
Spurs ground of the 50's/60's/70's/80's etc
Everton
Blackburn
Main Road
Highbury
Upton Park (and just about every other old stadium.)

They are all stadiums built with the same concept (with bits added on over the years,) all singular stands but with different designs.

Newer modern builds are of the Spurs, Emirates, Porto, Benifica, Shackter Donesk (and many others including the Everton Renders) are the same type designs with different touches.

View is definitely the most important thing.

Even if my season ticket price did go up by 25%, which I can’t see Moshiri doing to our fans, my season ticket would cost £606. Still considerably less than the cheapest Spurs’ season ticket.
I can't see a price rise working, many fans are only just affording it, I think it's another reason why away games seem to go to general towards the end of the season.

Best finish would be an engineering brick.. Preferably a solid one!
Yeah that'd look nice - but I haven't got any. The plan is to put some decking around the top, or sleepers. Got the bricks free as they were being lumped into a skip nearby, which I figured was a horrible waste.