Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mooy is everything we need. He dipicts what Everton is, hard working and will give his all. We have gone so far way from what we have always been and gone all flakey. Mooy will help us get the passion and drive back into our great club

We definitely need to spend big up front and in midfield.

If Moshiri is to keep faith in Silva then he needs to back him enough to ensure even with Silva's frailties we have enough quality to paper over the cracks.

He never said he wouldnt go near Everton.

Abdoulaye Doucoure has plans to leave Watford and play in the Champions League, but confirms there has been no concrete interest from elsewhere just yet.

In an interview with Canal Plus, the midfielder said Watford knew of his plans and were helping him achieve his goal.

He said: "I think I am going to leave Watford. The club know my ambitions and want to help me get to the next level.

"I'm flattered by the interest of PSG but for the moment there's nothing concrete. I will focus on my performance for my club. I've not had contact with PSG and they've not contacted Watford.

"My goal is to play well for Watford and then maybe join a Champions League team."

Doucoure said he will assess the options available to him, but that he would not make a move unless Champions League football was on offer.

He also did not rule out the possibility of moving to a Premier League rival.

He said:"This winter we'll study all possibilities on offer. The most important thing for me is to continue to progress and with my performances.

"Staying in England is a possibility and the Italian league is becoming more interesting. There are clubs who have returned to show interest in me again.

"The first criteria for me is that the club plays in the Champions League."

I mean granted we arent playing CL any time soon, but the comments that were linked regarding us were made up.
Easy £30mil? If that amount was easy for them they wouldnt have sold Golovin laat summer...

They were fake quotes.
Hard no idea that the quotes were faked but stillborn the money for his price could get a few younger talented players who show promise of being just as good if not better.

Prem league drastically overrates players. Just imagine if Sancho was in the prem and what his price tag would be. Sessegnon is valued at £45m and he’s miles ahead of him in every aspect.

Probably but still find it very strange that he is followed by 2 of the most respected football journo's in Liverpool, Joyce and McNulty.

Yes, its very strange, but if you look back at what hes said in the past hes wide of the mark 90% of the time, the other 10% was stuff already in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.