2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

His comments and interviews recently have suggested that he's very keen to stay. Reading a lot from him recently about how happy he is and how much he loves it here. He wants to stay.

I'm fairly confident this one will get over the line.

His comments and interviews recently have suggested that he's very keen to stay. Reading a lot from him recently about how happy he is and how much he loves it here. He wants to stay.

I'm fairly confident this one will get over the line.

No doubt as I have observed similar with Gomes but if the Rafinha saga at Inter is anything to go by, I don't see this board being bullied into accepting anything less than their valuation. In that sense, Abidal et al have been very good at transfer business

Players often say what they think supporters want to hear.The bar where I watch Valencia games is owned by a lad who is a panelist on a local TV football show.He's quite friendly who Gomes,who has told him he would idealy like a return to Spain (obviously not Barcelona).Make of that what you will.

£25m would be a fair price if we could get it.

We love him. He loves us. Barcelona don't want him and they need money in for their own plans. He'll be someone the club sees as part of the midfield for the long term too given his ability and potential.

No brainer. Just don't get mugged off.

It would be silly not to sign him when you consider the money we have paid for duds the past few windows. He's low risk and will improve with a solid Pre Season under his belt.

25m is an absolute bargain, If he's on it he walks into any team in the Premiership imo he can be that good but consistency levels are an issue but I'll kind of look the other way due to playing non stop and having no pre season.

25m is an absolute bargain, If he's on it he walks into any team in the Premiership imo he can be that good but consistency levels are an issue but I'll kind of look the other way due to playing non stop and having no pre season.

€25mil / £21.7mil

Little higher than the max id have paid...

But not much higher.

He really needs kore consistency...

Well within the standard of player a club in our position can expect. Sign him. If we ever get into the top 4 it won't matter because he will have retired years previously.

€25mil / £21.7mil

Little higher than the max id have paid...

But not much higher.

He really needs kore consistency...

If you compare what we paid for Klaasen then he’s worth it, but he needs more goals and assists. Gueye is the stopper so Gomes needs to be the creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.