First Everton Goal of Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Eastoe in 3-1 loss away to Sunderland. I was born during the summer break so it’s the first game of 80/81 season. Ashamed to say I’ve not heard of him.

REally can't remember. Ii was a I-0 win, I think v Spurs(with Ted Ditchburn, Eddie Baily,etc) around 1948/9 or 1950. Maybe a stats man can remind me? That was the first game I saw. I was born in 1941, so does wartime football count?

Reactions: kev
REally can't remember. Ii was a I-0 win, I think v Spurs(with Ted Ditchburn, Eddie Baily,etc) around 1948/9 or 1950. Maybe a stats man can remind me? That was the first game I saw. I was born in 1941, so does wartime football count?
Just check your birth date on this link Steve to find the first Everton goal scorer of your life time.

First game I went to was a 0-0 vs Villa, must have been about 1982.
Ive been thinking about this all day and I seem to remember Adrian Heath scoring against someone in red and white stripes

Birth: Alan Ball in a 1-1 draw at Huddersfield.

Age 10: Eamonn O'Keefe in a 1-1 draw vs Birmingham

Age 20: Stuart McCall in a 1-0 win vs Coventry

Age 30: Danny Cadamarteri in a 1-1 draw vs West Ham (the one when di Canio caught the ball to stop play when Gerrard went down injured)

Age 40: Tim Cahill in a 1-4 loss vs West Brom (bad memory that I had forgotten about)

Status
Not open for further replies.