• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna wait till end of the season now before I judge, I keep changing my mind every week.
I see glimpses like going 2-0 up at Newcastle with such ease and beating Chelsea then conceding 3 against Newcastle and 1-3 against Wolves, I'll just shut umy trap and wait till the remainder of the games to play out.

Anyone else notice he only went part zonal marking and part man to man on set pieces?

That in itself was a win today. Shows Silva is now being more flexible with his tactics, which I think bodes well

Maybe he woke up in a sweat in the last few days realising it was going to get him the sack.
Lets see if the penny has dropped.

Multi year rebuilding.....not really.

Players like bolasie and and Ramirez will be sold for a loss anyway. Get rid and accept any transfer fee.
Get rid of all the dross in one transfer window, and then start rebuilding. Rather then loaning them out every season

As it stands we have to replace/ buy gomes and zouma just to stand still.

Do what was done with Ashley williams, loan them until their contracts are finished

ha

two contrasting opinions in the space of just a couple of minutes

hate this type of football "fan". stupidly mouthing off negatively with no rhyme nor reason

Like @davek Says, he needs a top centre forward.

Also a new midfield and right back...and a centre back to partner Mina lol

Done well considering the dross he was left with

Our club captain disagrees with you. Our manager disagrees with you. Even club icons like Tim Cahill disagree with you.

Wrong. If you want to call a spade a spade, don't twist people's words! None of them said or suggested we should have been 'buried', which is the term you used.

As I said -- and very happy to repeat -- we were bad in the first half and on the favourable end of things. Silva can only manage the game that happens and he did it well. Nobody is suggesting that means all our troubles are fixed, but nice attempt at a strawman. ;)

Does looked to have sorted the set piece problem we had, also 3 clean sheets in the last 4 games so thats improving too.

The opposing halves thing is the next to be addressed but I think he's spot on with the focus comments.

If we can maintain some sort of consistency in the remaining games then a 7th placed finish isnt out of the question and gives us something to build on.

As much as we blame him, it must be infuriating when you see the training, the players look sharp and then they go and do that in the first half

Status
Not open for further replies.