Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all look bleedin knackered. What the hell do they do at Finch Farm ?? Its disgraceful they cant string passes together/tackle with any purpose/head the ball further than three feet. Youre holding Chelsea for Christ sake... show some guts and stop standing round like one o' Lewis's admiring their passing. Wish to God Tim was on the pitch instead of in the studio.

Non of them want the ball. It goes from Pickford to the centre backs, out to Digne or Coleman, nothing on as usual so it goes back to the center backs and eventually back to Pickford.

Gana is so bad at passing its insane.

Gomes had 1 tracking back run and the rest of the time ambling along towards their players

Gylfi anonymous again.

I think bizarrely we may sneak this...no idea why.

Coleman is just rubbish.

They just dont bring it. No ambition, or self belief whatseover. No identity, doesen't feel like Everton anymore, and I don't know if thats just cause I got older. Sick of watching it every week. Poor sods who have season tickets!
Watched Everton as a kid in the 80's and 90's and to be fair we were always crap. But we did still win the occasional big game now and again. These days play anyone in the top 6 and you can see that they just don't believe they can compete.
Worst thing is not losing, it's how tedious the football is to watch, cause we don't even create any chances.

I'm pretty sure that back in the 90's we did occasionally carve out some goal scoring opportunities.

They all look bleedin knackered. What the hell do they do at Finch Farm ?? Its disgraceful they cant string passes together/tackle with any purpose/head the ball further than three feet. Youre holding Chelsea for Christ sake... show some guts and stop standing round like one o' Lewis's admiring their passing. Wish to God Tim was on the pitch instead of in the studio.
[/QUOTE
They are playing 8 against 8 all day then they go to the pub until the next morning.

When is somebody going to come out and say Silva is out of his depth? I guess we're just looked at as a nothing club so people feel he's about right for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.