Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 108 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,234 92.0%

• Total voters
The man has come in and played football manager for real and got his fingers and himself 3rd degree burns. He has time to put this right given his wealth but has show he can adapt and put in place a recovery plan that is planned and executed by football people of the highest professional quality.

Mate he honestly couldnt care less, his investment is growing hourly.

Ashley can not find a buyer for Newcastle few people out there are interested in buying clubs these days. Everton are only attractive due to BMD and his investment hinges on that.

Said it for a while it would be typical Everton to have something go screw up BMD and I bet my bottom dollar that potential pit fall isnt opposition or planning permission but a failure on the finance front due to being seen as high risk from potential lenders due to our flirtations with the bottom clubs / increasing potential of future relegation.

Keep Silva and next season might get messy - all he had to do was appoint a proper manager and with his investment to date he would have been sweet as a nut.

If it all goes tits up he only has himself to blame.

Ashley can not find a buyer for Newcastle few people out there are interested in buying clubs these days. Everton are only attractive due to BMD and his investment hinges on that.

Said it for a while it would be typical Everton to have something go screw up BMD and I bet my bottom dollar that potential pit fall isnt opposition or planning permission but a failure on the finance front due to being seen as high risk from potential lenders due to our flirtations with the bottom clubs / increasing potential of future relegation.

Keep Silva and next season might get messy - all he had to do was appoint a proper manager and with his investment to date he would have been sweet as a nut.

If it all goes tits up he only has himself to blame.

The thing is, I havent once seen you name a proper manager.

So im ok with whatever Moshiri wants to do really.

Mate he honestly couldnt care less, his investment is growing hourly.
giphy.gif

The thing is, I havent once seen you name a proper manager.

So im ok with whatever Moshiri wants to do really.

Thats your opinion.

If you think the likes of Mancini, Wenger, Benitez, Garcia, Fonesca etc. Are not proper managers then fair enough.

Thankfully both of us are fans and our opinions mean jack in the grand scheme of things.

You rate Brands highly lets see what he can do once the current phoney is found out.

Thats your opinion.

If you think the likes of Mancini, Wenger, Benitez, Garcia, Fonesca etc. Are not proper managers then fair enough.

Thankfully both of us are fans and our opinions mean jack in the grand scheme of things.

You rate Brands highly lets see what he can do once the current phoney is found out.

The only name there I would take is Fonseca.

And even he isnt certain to do better than Silva, no matter what you think, he would be a massive gamble, the rest are either has beens or never beens.