Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
We’ve become something worse than being bad, we’ve become boring. We’re just a nothingness. No one cares what we do, we never trouble the Top 6, we hardly ever put a cup run together, our seasons are usually over by January.

Moshiri has came in and we’ve carried on being a non-entity in the scheme of the game.

After all that fanfare, in the words of our chairman:

‘The plans this man has got for this club!’

The season ticket slogan ‘Nothing will ever be the same’

Three years on and we’re scaling everything back, just accepting that we’re behind the likes of even Wolves and West Ham in the pecking order.

Just one big shambles from top to bottom.

Who has said we are accepting being behind those clubs? Any genuine quotes or are you just chatting wham as per usual?

Who has said we are accepting being behind those clubs? Any genuine quotes or are you just chatting wham as per usual?
Go on the Silva thread, plenty on there are of the opinion that he shouldnt be sacked, plenty of apologists are making the what do you expect with this squad calls, as if we shouldnt expect more.
When people write stuff about the football being better this season to watch, even though we are 11th and awful, they are accepting our place is behind West Ham, Leicester and even Watford

You following my posts around, mate?

We’ve scaled back on the stadium, as can be seen from the renders last year in comparison to the leaked document.

We probably won’t be firing Silva, despite him being on for a bottom half finish. Wolves and West Ham on the other hand are both improving.

Moshiri is the latest Randy Lerner.

I think we all thought the sleeping giant was going to awake yet we’ve actually gone into some sort of footballing coma.

I take a look at that shower across the park, another QF in Europe and unfortunately still think they will win the league.

Things haven’t got better for Everton fans since Moshiri joined things have got considerably worse.

(Yes I know that shower being good has nothing to do with him)

We have nothing to be proud of bat our charity work which they keep reminding us of but as I said previously we are a football club first of all can we start acting like one?

Oh how we long for the halcyon days of Kenwright. No singings for three years, being lied to about Goodison's safety accreditation and "I'm bored of your question" at general meetings.

Morshiri has got a fair bit wrong since he came in but he is a thousand fold improvement on what we had before.

Huge player investment and a stadium on the docks. These were fantasies 10 years ago.

The spending wasn't very well allocated but that's not his fault and the stadium isn't there yet but until it gets the bullet, you can't dismiss it.

Shambles of an owner.
Funny, that. I just looked up that term in the dictionary and it had this picture directly underneath it.

bill-kenwright-has-been-awarded-an-honorary-degree-from-the-university-of-liverpool-79207494.jpg

to be fair he's put the money in he has just got his appointments painfully wrong ( managerial wise and steve walsh )

also re the stadium if he pulls this off it will in my opinion be one of the best things to ever happen to this club, something if which billy was still in control wouldn't happen in a million years

Well of course not as he didn't have the money that Moshiri has. I would have hoped that he would not have mortgaged the clubs future on a ground move which has been proven time and time again is not a quick fix to all of a sudden become an all conquering side.

Oh how we long for the halcyon days of Kenwright. No singings for three years, being lied to about Goodison's safety accreditation and "I'm bored of your question" at general meetings.

Morshiri has got a fair bit wrong since he came in but he is a thousand fold improvement on what we had before.

Huge player investment and a stadium on the docks. These were fantasies 10 years ago.

The spending wasn't very well allocated but that's not his fault and the stadium isn't there yet but until it gets the bullet, you can't dismiss it.

It ultimately is his fault as he employed the people who wasted the money...

It ultimately is his fault as he employed the people who wasted the money...

No it isn't. He can't micro-manage his managers and directors of football. He brought them in under honest pretense and they failed so he sacked them and replaced them.

Koeman had just gotten Southampton 7th and Leicester had just won the league. They were bad moves but you can't place their lunacy at Moshiri's door.

No it isn't. He can't micro-manage his managers and directors of football. He brought them in under honest pretense and they failed so he sacked them and replaced them.

Koeman had just gotten Southampton 7th and Leicester had just won the league. They were bad moves but you can't place their lunacy at Moshiri's door.
Can see your point, but he also has to sack Silva, but will he? I'm worried he won't.

Yeah you can, it's his job to get it right. Not saying we should be hating him or anything but bad appointments are his fault.

As for Koeman and Walsh he would have been better off looking at the rest of their careers instead of just going with what happened the season before. he should also know if a pairing will be able to work together well.

Can see your point, but he also has to sack Silva, but will he? I'm worried he won't.
I don't think he can. Apart from the financial implications, serious questions would be asked about his competence if he showed he has made another bad decision. I agree with the previous post around not being responsible for a manager failing, but when 3 or 4 fail it must go back to the owners poor judgement.

I don't think he can. Apart from the financial implications, serious questions would be asked about his competence if he showed he has made another bad decision. I agree with the previous post around not being responsible for a manager failing, but when 3 or 4 fail it must go back to the owners poor judgement.
Can see your point, but who does he have to answer the questions to?
For me our play this season has already shown he has made a bad dicision, how he deals with it will be interesting

He kept making bad decisions since then though, Unsworth being made a fall guy, appointing Alardyce giving him money to waste on crap even knowing he was sacking him then appointing another nomark, he's gonna sink this club.