Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised no team came in for him after the World cup, I was really impressed with the cameos he made off the bench for Germany, Looks like a player.

I'm sure a few enquired. But he's wanted to stay at Leverkusen, and he's turned down moves. I think he's a bit of a home body! Not to say he wont move, I am sure he will. Just that he was happy where he was, knowing he would get to play a lot, and still is happy there at the moment. His new deal still had a reasonable release clause like his last deal though.

Brandt seems quite a quiet guy, and a player who needs confidence, he struggled earlier in the season, but now under Peter Bosz, he has more freedom and has found his confidence again.

Was out of favour beforehand and sold under Zidane but would definitely ask about Mariano Diaz myself.
He was class at Lyon and definitely has something about him but he won't be getting a look in at Madrid any time soon. Worth a gamble if the price is right.

I'm sure a few enquired. But he's wanted to stay at Leverkusen, and he's turned down moves. I think he's a bit of a home body! Not to say he wont move, I am sure he will. Just that he was happy where he was, knowing he would get to play a lot, and still is happy there at the moment. His new deal still had a reasonable release clause like his last deal though.

Brandt seems quite a quiet guy, and a player who needs confidence, he struggled earlier in the season, but now under Peter Bosz, he has more freedom and has found his confidence again.

Brandt if available is someone we should sign. Top player with loads of skills and will become one of Germany’s best player in a few years.

seems like people are liking the league 1 Conforma players

Aouar - Lyon
Ndombele - Lyon
Pepe - Lille
Mendy - Lyon
Lala - Strasbourg
Thauvin - Marseille
Saint-Maximin - Nice
Limbombe - Nantes
Rafael Leao - Lille
Sarr - Stade Rennais

The lyon players are probably unrealistic targets though

seems like people are liking the league 1 Conforma players

Aouar - Lyon
Ndombele - Lyon
Pepe - Lille
Mendy - Lyon
Lala - Strasbourg
Thauvin - Marseille
Saint-Maximin - Nice
Limbombe - Nantes
Rafael Leao - Lille
Sarr - Stade Rennais

The lyon players are probably unrealistic targets though

That the same Thauvin that was at Newcastle?

Seb Hallers first half, hit the bar from 6 yards or maybe the defender got his boot on it first, scored an offside goal, nearly took the Keepers head off in another chance.

Sign him Marcel.

Status
Not open for further replies.