• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily nobody on here needs to have any plans.

I’d if was me, I really would keep sacking them until we got the right one. But that’s just me.

I know that approach won’t be universally popular.

I don't know, as long as we didn't go down, it might be fun to see how many managers we could get through in a season. There must be a record to be broken in that. Sort of 'guest managers' or 'the Everton manager this week is..A.N. Other...…..'

Yes but we were relegation candidates when Moyes took over so didn't have a strong hand so to speak.
With Bobby though we were top 6 and he had just relegated Wigan. How Bill gave him free reign with them credentials still baffles me now.

Because they murdered us in the Cup at GP, and went on to win it? Never forget that day...Kone tore us apart.:)

56m English pounds, thats the amount of money it has cost us to hire and fire our last 4 managers, plus our 2 DoFs.

Thats only the compo amount, it doesnt even factor in the wages we have paid them.

We are currently effectively paying the salary of ALL 4 of those managers still and people wonder why some people REALLY dont wanna sack another manager.

Dont @ me.

56m English pounds, thats the amount of money it has cost us to hire and fire our last 4 managers, plus our 2 DoFs.

Thats only the compo amount, it doesnt even factor in the wages we have paid them.

We are currently effectively paying the salary of ALL 4 of those managers still and people wonder why some people REALLY dont wanna sack another manager.

Dont @ me.
This is the reason we had to keep Sam if the best we could do is Silva, how some couldnt see this at the same is crazy

Luckily nobody on here needs to have any plans.

I’d if was me, I really would keep sacking them until we got the right one. But that’s just me.

I know that approach won’t be universally popular.

Expensive. Unstable. Horrible reputation to have when attempting to find the "right" manager. Just a few of the risks attached to that approach.

I just don't see too much thought put into what next by many of the posters shouting sack every day. Like actual detailed thought taking into consideration where we are at right now. Not yourself like, but lots of others.

It doesn't mean having to be a CEO as some poster said or be an expert in that area, just a realistic idea what our next steps would be after sacking Silva considering where we want to be. An overall joined up approach to it.

Some shout Sack sack every day looking for attention. Some because they just dont have much to say other than negativity. However there's obviously a majority that want him out, and understandably so, but must have some idea of the overall plan they want us following.

This is the reason we had to keep Sam if the best we could do is Silva, how some couldnt see this at the same is crazy

Sam had a ceiling, he reached it 20 years ago with Bolton.

Silva has yet to reach his ceiling or maybe it was winning the Greece league, the fact is that 1 is unknown, the other is known.

Will Silva ever get a team above 11th?

Who knows, but wouldnt you rather find out? Cos to be frank, the next manager we get wont be "better" than Silva/Martinez/Koeman/BigSam.

No we shouldnt have retained Martinez, he had 3 seasons and crapped the bed in 2 of them, he cant say he wasnt given every chance, should we have kept Koeman? Possibly.

It wont be 39.

I never said it would be 39 this season.

You said: "We had 39 points for the season. Not sure how some on here would react if that was the same this season with Moyes in charge."

My point is, 39 points with that squad was very different and Moyes would not rack up 39 points with this current team, it's pretty much unthinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.