• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a good effort and the closest anyone has come to yet. Sadly there’s the opposite argument to nearly every point.

I hope he can turn it all around. But my fear is real.
I think thats it though isn't it. 40% of the time he looks like a good manager, 60% of the time he looks dreadful. I guess some people hope the 40% will turn into 60% or more.
BFS btw just looked awful all the time. He was the Trump of football managers.

I think thats it though isn't it. 40% of the time he looks like a good manager, 60% of the time he looks dreadful. I guess some people hope the 40% will turn into 60% or more.
BFS btw just looked awful all the time. He was the Trump of football managers.

I’m not seeing 40% from Silva sadly. 25% at a push. Which is heartbreaking.

Sam isn’t worth talking about to be honest.

Heard some wierd shouts for Moyes to replace Silva earlier.
I can still vividly recall Moyes second season finishing 17th ( yeah you know the one place above relegation)
If memory serves me right we had 39 points for the season.
Not sure how some on here would react if that was the same this season with Moyes in charge.
He was a very very lucky man for Bill to show some faith in him.
Just wonder if Moshiri feels the same .

Completely different time.

I wouldn’t have Moyes back, but finishing on 39 points with what he inherited from Walter Smith and the lack of budget he was working with was not completely unexpected.

Finishing on 39 points with this Everton team is ridiculous.

What happened to the free hit this season to assess the squad?

Still gets it for me. He will know what will need doing in the summer.

Who gave him a free hit? Some weirdos who knew he’d be an awful manager in this first place, so had to have this scenario that he could do whatever he wanted this season as some sort of guarantee.
Poll on here were 8th-12th would be acceptable for his first season won.

Also I didn't want him. I'd have rather kept Sam but we are going nowhere chopping and changing.

Poll on here were 8th-12th would be acceptable for his first season won.
Hahahahaha. Imagine thinking 8th-12th is acceptable.

No match-going Evertonian has said that 8th-12th is acceptable. Ffs, we sacked a manager for finishing 8th last season, you think regression on that season is acceptable?

Some of you are unbelievable. It’s actually hilarious.

Hahahahaha. Imagine thinking 8th-12th is acceptable.

No match-going Evertonian has said that 8th-12th is acceptable. Ffs, we sacked a manager for finishing 8th last season, you think regression on that season is acceptable?

Some of you are unbelievable. It’s actually hilarious.

Speaking as a match going Evertonian, I would find 8th-9th borderline acceptable, 10th to 12th less so.

Status
Not open for further replies.