2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be DCL

It'll be between the two but I reckon Richarlison will get it, mind you DCL is having a decent run so it's not over just yet. Both having decent seasons for their age and given how the team are playing. A lot of pressure on those 2 young lads when we didn't sign a striker.

It'll be between the two but I reckon Richarlison will get it, mind you DCL is having a decent run so it's not over just yet. Both having decent seasons for their age and given how the team are playing. A lot of pressure on those 2 young lads when we didn't sign a striker.
Yeh, considering our youth team and wc winning squad it’s disappointing how few youngsters are performing

Yeh, considering our youth team and wc winning squad it’s disappointing how few youngsters are performing

It's been a hard few seasons though, they've had to step up at a time when the club is in turmoil, players all shot of confidence, merry go round manager changes and as young lads their form will fluctuate at the best of times. I think they're actually holding their own with the senior players to be honest, not that is anything to shout about given how poor and fragile most of them are.

It's been a hard few seasons though, they've had to step up at a time when the club is in turmoil, players all shot of confidence, merry go round manager changes and as young lads their form will fluctuate at the best of times. I think they're actually holding their own with the senior players to be honest, not that is anything to shout about given how poor and fragile most of them are.
Brilliant post. Confidence is key.

I know his demeanour isn’t the best at times but I think their is a real player in their considering his age,does silva get the best out of him or demand the best from him I’m not sure ....he could be extremely special for us ,he just needs a kick up the behind every now
And then

Status
Not open for further replies.